Australian Orthotic Technologies (AOT) provides the Allied Health market in Australia with a comprehensive range of orthopaedic and rehabilitation "bracing and supports".
AOT is an Australian owned and operated business based in Croydon, Victoria.
AOT is an ISO9000 certified company for quality management. We seek to be recognized for leadership in the quality of the products and services we provide.
We are the exclusive Australian distributor of the Ossur bracing range covering well known orthopaedic bracing products.
AOT is your "clinical solutions partner". We have an extensive product range, we provide comprehensive clinical support and a focus on excellent customer service.
Our Orthotists are available to discuss all products and assist customers with clinical solutions.
AOT is committed to enhancing education through initiatives such as creating specialist clinical interests groups, sponsorship of conferences and professional meetings and regular product education sessions.
Who are our customers?
Our customers range from the consumer to corporate. We sell and service our products to:
- The Allied Health Industry - including Orthotists, Physios, Podiatrists, Occupational therapists
- Hospitals- public and private
- Medical Practitioners
- Wholesale Distributors
- All our staff are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and are appropriately qualified and trained to perform their roles.
- Tertiary qualified sales staff Orthotists
- Personnel are passionate about positive patient outcomes
- Staff held in high professional regard in the O&P community
Supply & distribution channels
- Distributorship for the internationally recognized "bracing and supports" company Ossur.
- AOT appoints qualified sub-distributors based on their fit with our strategic goals.
Industry knowledge, via
- AOT stocks a comprehensive product range in quantities to fully support the requirements of our customers.
- Affiliation with Ossur, an industry leader in R&D in bracing and supports
- Professional membership for sales staff
- Networking with a wide variety of customers
- Affiliation with our clinical business HTFO
- Educational seminars for customers
AOT started in July 2001, trading first as "Head to Foot Orthotics"- an Orthotic clinical consulting service developed in response to a perceived need for improved orthotic services in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
After rapid growth,, the company was expanded into two distinct entities in 2003: AOT- the wholesale and retail arm and "Head to Foot Orthotics" the clinical orthotics service.
We seek to improve our business and the service we provide and continue to develop our quality management system based on the principles of the internationally acknowledged 'ISO 9000' 'quality management standards'.
For information about our products and service contact;
- Rod Cooper, General Manager
- Aimee Willison, Customer Service - Australia
- Stephen Dickins, Clinical Sales
- Meredith Booth, Clinical Sales - NSW
- Chris Wallis, Clinical Sales - QLD
- Hannah Bland, Clinical Sales - VIC, TAS, SA, NT
- Beukes Bornman, Clinical Sales - NSW, ACT
- Sharon Kirkaldy, Clinical Sales - WA
- Leonie Dunning, Accounts - Australia
- Max May, Warehouse Manager